- There is a self guided Interfaith Peace Walk tour of the temple area around the Ganga pond. Download the PDF or pick up a Peace Walk brochure at the office.
- Visitors are always welcome to come and experience our daily classes at the Kashi School of Yoga which may include Kali Natha Yoga, meditation and breath work. See schedule. The main yoga studio is the first building to the left as you come in the main Kashi entrance.
- Everyone is invited to join us for our Interfaith Saturdays. These start at 3 pm at the Kashi office with a tour of the Kashi interfaith temples. At 4 pm there are two options: a free Kali Natha Yoga class or a tour of the Sustainable Kashi farm area. At 5 pm there is vegetarian dinner (suggested donation $12) followed at 6.30 pm by kirtan, meditation and satsang.
Call our office at 772.589.1403 to check for specific schedule details since sometimes there are changes.
Getting there by car – Kashi is located 5 miles from Interstate 95, exit 156 and 3 miles from US Hightway #1, between Vero Beach and Palm Bay in Central Eastern Florida’s Treasure Coast.
Getting there by air – the closest airport is Melbourne (30 minutes north) or both the Orlando and West Palm Beach Airports are just 90 minutes away. Shuttle service is available from Melbourne & Orlando airports. Melbourne Airport Shuttle phone is 800-826-4544.
Some General Guidelines when visiting Kashi:
- Alcohol, smoking and illegal drugs are not permitted at the ashram.
- Please do NOT bring pets however small or friendly they may be (service dogs excepted)!
- When attending satsang and pujas, we request appropriate and modest dress. This means shirts with sleeves (no tank tops), pants (no shorts) or longer skirts (not minis).
Most of our lodging is semi private rooms with a few private rooms available on a limited basis. Please note that all semi private rooms and dormitories have shared baths. To make reservations for lodging, please call Usha at (772) 589-1403 x 100 or email email@example.com.
Daily Room Rates:
- Dormitory – $60 per person
- Semi Private room – $70 per person
- Private room no bath – $80 per person
- Private room with bath – $150 (very limited availability)
- Child Rates (ages 3 to 15) – $25
Please note that yoga classes are not included in the lodging charges. Yoga classes are $10 for drop in, with a free class on Saturday at 4 pm. Click here to see yoga class schedule and sign up for classes.