Kashi Ashram welcomes visitors throughout the week during business hours and on Saturdays. There is a self guided Interfaith Peace Walk tour of the temple area around the Ganga pond. Download the pdf or pick up a Peace Walk brochure at the office.
Visitors are always welcome to come and experience our daily classes at the Kashi School of Yoga which may include Kali Natha Yoga, meditation and breath work. See schedule. The main yoga studio is the first building to the left as you come in the main entrance.
Everyone is invited to join us for our interfaith Saturdays. These start at 3 pm at the Kashi office with a tour of the Kashi interfaith temples. At 4 pm there are two options: a free Kali Natha Yoga class or a tour of the Sustainable Kashi farm area. At 5 pm there is vegetarian dinner (suggested donation $10) followed at 6.30 pm by kirtan, meditation and satsang. See flyer. Call our office at 772.589.1403 to check for specific schedule details since sometimes there are changes.
Address: Kashi Ashram and the Kashi School of Yoga are located at: 11155 Roseland Road, Sebastian, Florida, 32958.
Kashi is 30 minutes south from Melbourne Airport and 90 minutes from both the Orlando and West Palm Beach Airports. Shuttle service is available from Melbourne & Orlando airports. Melbourne Airport Shuttle phone is 800-826-4544.
Some General Guidelines when visiting Kashi:
- Alcohol, smoking and illegal drugs are not permitted at the ashram.
- Please do NOT bring pets however small or friendly they may be (service dogs excepted)!
- When attending satsang, we request appropriate and modest dress. This means shirts with sleeves (no tank tops), pants (no shorts) or longer skirts (not minis).
- During satsang or pujas, photography or recording equipment may not be used.
Most of our lodging is semi private rooms with a private room available only on a very limited basis. Please note that all semi private rooms and dormitories have shared baths. To make reservations for lodging, please call Usha at (772) 589-1403 x 100 or email email@example.com.
Daily Room Rates:
- Dormitory – $55 per person
- Semi Private room – $65 per person
- Private room with bath – $125 (very limited availability)
- Child Rates (ages 3 to 15) – $25
Please note that meals and yoga classes are not included in the lodging charges. Yoga classes are $10 for drop in, with a free class on Saturday at 4 pm. Click here to see yoga class schedule and sign up for classes.