Kali Natha Yoga Teacher Training: 200 and 500 Hour
The Kali Natha Yoga Teacher Training programs take place on the beautiful grounds of Kashi Ashram in Sebastian, Florida. Students learn in a sacred ashram environment with teachers who have been trained directly by the founder of Kali Natha Yoga, Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati. Surrounded by the beauty of the ashram, its temples and sacred spaces, you are immersed in the depths of the ancient and mystical practice of yoga. The community environment invites you to live the practice of yoga.
These courses are designed for students who want to be certified to teach yoga or who simply wish to deepen and broaden their own personal yogic practice. This yoga teacher training provides you with the tools to teach and bring the depth of yoga and spirituality to others. Our graduates are now teaching all over the US.
A Yoga Alliance school.
Kashi School of Yoga is a Yoga Alliance registered school, authorized to offer yoga teacher training that leads to Yoga Alliance certification at both the 200 hour and 500 hour levels. The staff of this yoga teacher training program includes many experienced Yoga Alliance registered teachers as well as pujaris, swamis, and holistic health practitioners, many of whom have over 30 years of yogic experience.
These Yoga Alliance teacher trainings are dynamic, energetic and filled with spiritual depth. Programs include experiential anatomy, yogic philosophy and theory, an in-depth study of traditional yoga asanas, and the practice of Kali Natha Yoga. In one of these yoga teacher training programs, you will gain a deeper understanding of the path of Yoga.
2012 training dates:
- 200 Hour weekend starts Feb 24 with monthly weekend classes thru July.
- 200 Hour residential 2012 has two 10 day segments. The first segment will be Nov 9-18 2012, and the second segment will be in June 2013.
- 500 Hour has on going registration and has classes in Sebastian and Atlanta through the year.
An experienced and highly specialized faculty.
Our staff consists of Senior Kali Natha Yoga instructors, Swamis, Pujaris and Kirtan wallas, most of whom have over 30 years of yogic experience. Since the first trainings in 2006, there have been over 100 graduates of Kali Natha Yoga teacher trainings, with teachers now teaching all across the US.
- View a PDF of the Kali Natha Yoga Teacher Training Brochure
- View a 5 minute video about Kali Natha Yoga Teacher Training.
- See a photographic tour of the 2010 residential Kali Natha Yoga Teacher Training.